Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ok.... I can't even look at you all. I know, I know.. where the heck have I been? How has the weight loss "Battle of the Bulge" been going?

Well..as you have probably figured out by my prolonged absence..NOT SO GREAT.. lol

What I usually do..I have done again..

I go really hard and gung ho for a month and then I miss one day-which turns into 2 days- which subsequently turns into 3-4 weeks and off the wagon I fall.

So my last post was when..2009??!!! My Lord in Heaven *shakes head ruefully* Well..here's the good news

A lot has gone in my life since then. I've gone through yet another maturation process, progressed in my goals and taken a few vital and key steps towards complete independence. Most notably, I moved out of my parents house!!! Hallelujah *does happy dance* Those of you who may come from stricter cultures may be able to relate to the hell that I had to go through just to accomplish this. (You know, they subscribe to the whole "stay in the house until you get married..then they'll transfer ownership lol" ) Even as I write this one half of my parents is barely talking to me, but it was needed.

There is nothing that can compare to having FREEDOM and PEACE OF MIND. My life is filled with so much peace..it's amazing. To be able to come home and not be nagged or have my privacy invaded upon is priceless. Most importantly, I can truly cultivate friendships and relationships in a way that just was not possible before. Invite people OVER..TRAVEL without asking permission and lying about where I'm going lol... No more pretending to work overnite at the hospital just so I can stay out overnite..

YES O..at my age..at 24..I was still doing all of that..I know, ridiculous. But enough of that..I'm focused, re-commited and in possession of a gem that I feel will help me accomplish winning this fight against the evil that is "jiggly fat" :D Stay tuned..

No comments:

Post a Comment