Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 2 PLYOMETRIC CARDIO CIRCUIT

One of my greatest challenges with this program will be finding the time to work in a workout every day like Shaun T. demands. But as many people on the path to better fitness say "You have to MAKE time and sacrifice some leisure time"

I work 8-4 most days, then depending on my schedule will usually go to my second job. For example today I'm doing a 9-4 then immediately going to my next job until 12 midnite. So that leaves me with 2 choices

A) Work out at 12 midnite after working 16hrs..
B) Sacrifice an hour of sleep and wake up at 7 to work out.

I'lll take B..spank you very much!

The dvd I did this morning was called PLYOMETRIC CARDIO CIRCUIT. Let me start by posting a review of this particular workout that I found online because I feel like it says it better than I can.

Overall Impression
"This circuit really solidified for me that beginners can do this program, contrary to popular belief. You may need to take breaks; you may need to quit early; you may need to skip a day or two. However, I guarantee you will feel like you worked out HARD even if you try 10 minutes of INSANITY. And the greatest part, in my opinion, is that you're done in 35-45 minutes, and you're already in the comfort of your home and therefore avoiding traffic on a long drive home from the gym!"

^^ Yes, I am *** lbs.. lol..nah I can't tell my weight..as much as I wanna share this with you..I do have readers from this website, NR, that just can't be privy to info like that.. I'd live to regret it lmao.. But BMI wise I'd be considered obese and though I couldn't make it through the entire dvd..it is definitely do-able. I quit 10 minutes early because my body simply couldn't move anymore. And that's okay because like Shaun wanted I PUSHED until I couldn't push anymore..and as the days continue I'll repeat this dvd and will be able to last longer and longer

Now, let's be real:

I dont want paint this lalala picture of me flying gracefully through the workouts with a huge smile of my face, fist pumping during rest breaks.. I'm going to keep it real with you.

EVERYTHING HURTS..the muscles in my butt hurts, I had to walk down the stairs sideways this morning, and every movement I make is accompanied with a groan. Shaun is the DEVIL HIMSELF..

*Katt williams voice* "this shit right herree, nigga??!! This shit right hereee?!!"

I feel like someone just took a hammer to my body and tenderized me.. Yes..that is the perfect metaphor..I feel mutha lovin' TENDERIZED..

I vomited twice doing this workout, but to my credit got right back in the game after my quick purge lol.. Sorry to gross you out, but NaijaSissy is finna' keep it real for y'all because if you try this you need to know what you're going to be up against.

It was the jump squats that did me in...I got about 3 in and *covers mouth* that was it..

All through the day..I limped more and more.. As I am sitting in my office chair I can literally feel the muscles in my thighs, calves, and back tightening .. THIS HURTS.. Everytime I attempt to sit down or stand up...HELL any movement... I groan and moan and whimper in agony..

The craziest thing...is that I'm going to continue tomorrow morning.. DIG DEEPER!

No comments:

Post a Comment