Wednesday, August 18, 2010

You see this picture below?




This is the INSANITY workout.. I had been seeing the infomercials for this program developed by Shaun T of beach bodies. I know a few people who have attempted to complete the program and some who actually have and it seems like just the type of high intensity workout that I love.

It reminds me of when I was doing my undergrad in New York and I was going to the Bally's there. DUDE..New Yorkers are hard core with their fitness mayne! I'd be in their group classes and they'd be screaming and grunting and "whewww!!!" "yeahhhh" "Alright!!"" and I FED off it..I dug it..

I know ..it says the workout is for people who are already in really good shape, which I'm clearly not..but don't let the "jiggly fat" decieve you.. I'm a nimble big girl lol.. and I'm sure I can thug it out if I start out slowly..

Anywhoo..one issue.. this damn thing cost upwards of $80-$150!! And that's depending on whether you get it new or used.. MSCHEWWW abeg ooo.. no ..I can't bring myself to part with that much...for an exercise dvd?? So using my thrifty mind..I began poring through craigslist for some deals.. Long story short..found someone who had purchased the original hella expensive program and was offering to burn copies of all for $50..

Went to his house yesterday (lovely wife and children) and he put them all in for me to view on his dvd..and OMG..you can't even tell they're copies..yay!!! I handed over the moola and I even told him I'd call him after the fit test if I was even alive lmao..

So..I'm at the office now *shh* anxiously awaiting 4 o'clock so I can run home and complete the fit test, which is the dvd for DAY 1, to see how I hold up :D :D :D :D

I've been watching youtube videos and reading up on everyone's experience and I hear some people vomit so I think I'll have a trash can nearby :-/ wish me luck I'm UBER EXCITED..

My hope is to video myself doing the fit test using my Iphone...so we'll see how that works out...

LATERZ!!! ~NAIJASISSY

No comments:

Post a Comment