Friday, September 10, 2010

Hii! Good news.

Okay Okay..so yeah..I've come to the conclusion that I'm just not a daily blogger type of person lol. I really want to keep updating yall and also keep some sort of journal of my own journey, but findin the time to write a quality blog for each dvd is tiresome :-/ ..but I am still doing it!! NO I have not given up and I'm faitihfully doing the dvds.. It's amazing how miuch more stamina I have.. and I"ve stopped vomiting!!! YAYYYYYY *happy dance

I've been toying with the idea of starting the program over from the beginning because I feel like these few weeks have just been getting to the "fit enough to really do the exercises right" part.. I know my form wasn't the greatest in the beginning and then because of the EXTREME soreness in my legs, body, back, KNEES, ankles, and feet my subsequent performance during the dvds probably wasn't 110% like Shaun T wants,

Now my form is excellent and my knees are much much stronger..should I start over?

Also..I broke and joined a gym.. When I do these dvds..believe it or not..I'm on such an adrenaline high that I like to go jogging in the park after.. Sometimesd the weather and time of day isn't conducive to that (safety and all)

I actually found a gym right down the street from my house (30 secs) and it opens at 6am..so I'll be able to do my dvd..and get on elliptical before I go to work.. Or do my dvd, go to work then gym after work.. Excited!

But yes, as I mentioned before..no more daily updates.. Monthly updates from now on :) pictures coming soon hopefully!!

No comments:

Post a Comment