Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I weighed in today!!!

Ok..lemme give y'all the back story. I was perusing the local newspaper in July of '08 and my eye caught an ad asking for volunteers for a clinical trial of a new appetite suppressant. At that time, I was desperate and willing to try anything so I called and set it up. THEN I was handed the medium-sized packet of information about the pill. GETDAFUKOUTTAHERE....MBA ooo..blood clots, headache, stroke, death, heart problems..they trying to kill me???????
I decided then and there that I will not ingest that pill..BUT if you participate in the trial you get a dietician free, lots of food counseling, a place to weigh in and measure yourself and free lil goodies like a pedometer, backpack, books, measuring cups each time you go in.
So my devious self decided to go ahead and sign up. What I do is take the packet of pills, pop out all the pills in the pack so that it LOOKS like I'm taking it and give the empty packet back the trials.. it's worked so far..plus I get $1,000 at the end of a one year period:D I've been doing this since July 2008 but any weight I lost I've gained back..so that's why I'm starting over in '09.
So back to my story..I weighed in at my dietician this morning and I lost 7 POUNDS.. cheaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! What a great motivator..it made my horrendous experience from yesterday all worth it..lol. I'll update yall on how excercise goes when I get home.. (btw..I really want to start excercising in the morning b4 I leave for work because that's when your carbohydrates are at their lowest therefore you burn more fat..damn that means getting up at 6am...:( ...)
on a side note: My president is african!!!! President Barack Obama :) I give God all the glory and pray that he will give our president wisdom and discernment throughout his term in offfice. May God protect the lives of Barack and his family and cover them with the blood of Jesus. I claim that no weapon formed against them shall prosper. Lord, u said that whatever we bind in heaven will be bound on earth and I bind all demonic forces that may try to hinder our president or the progress of our country. Lord, in your name I pray. Amen...amen...and amen!

2 comments:

  1. Nice....it would try exercising in the morning too...but all dis oyinbo pple go full gym dat time..kai..good thing no dey for dem alone...

    Yay my presido is black.The lord is his strength.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think Obama's blackness means much in policy making but perhaps "hope" for blacks everywhr...

    But girl stay on the trail for fitness...it is the best thing anyone can do for themself

    ReplyDelete